No Tape

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 16 09:49:48 PDT 2011

All,

*I do not want to see any tape on the tool what so ever.*

I have attached a wipe on the table under  the mask holder on the KS2 and
put a cover on the table across form the KS2 for tape.
All of these labeled with " tape here please" and has been there for
almost a year.

Why do I see tape on the table on the mask holder and the ccd camera.

These are precision tools an needs to be treated with care.
If you have questions and not sure talk to a staff but this is just
common sense.

*Would you stick a tape to your car  or glasses?*

mahnaz