Problem karlsuss2 2004-05-16 20:31:12: vacuum problem with 4" mask holder

kaima at snf.stanford.edu kaima at snf.stanford.edu
Sun May 16 20:31:12 PDT 2004

Everytime I wanted to use the 4" mask hoder, it always has vacuum problem. When I put the mask on, everything is ok and I do have vacuum every time. But when everything is ready and I hit "exposure" button, it always tells me "loss of mask vacuum, press enter". But my mask is ok, it never drops from the holder. This happens since last Thursday and has always been like this. When I change to 5" mask holder, it doesn't have any problem at all.