Comment karlsuss2 SNF 2005-02-08 16:32:12: KS-2 not exposing

ajamo at ajamo at
Tue Feb 8 16:32:13 PST 2005

I had this problem last night as well.   I aligned the wafer, put it into contact and when I pushed "Expose" I got a mask vacuum error, although the mask seemed fine and did not drop on the waer.  I pushed "enter" to proceed with the exposure, but the KS just unloaded my wafer and did not expose.   I called Mario & mike today and they reset the KS several times & swapped out different wafer chucks.  Not sure why it started to work but was finally able to align & expose.