Comment karlsuss2 SNF 2006-08-08 15:59:50: reservation time limits?

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 8 15:59:51 PDT 2006

I was under the impression that there is a 2 hour time limit for reservations during peak weekday hours.  Has this policy changed?  I have noticed some reservations during peak hours that are longer than 2 hours. Can someone send out a reminder email if the limit is still 2 hours, or a change of policy email if there is no longer a time limit for Karlsuss (1 or 2) reservations.  Thanks.