Shutdown karlsuss2 SNF 2006-03-15 09:36:12: Monthly Lamp Change in progress.....

vilanova at snf.stanford.edu vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 15 10:40:03 PST 2006

Monthly Lamp Completed, lamp calibrated 365Nm/Cw2
and 405Nm?cm2 I also noticed that someone moved the
the micrometer (Y) Out of Position ,  Adjusted micrometer
to original position, Also I replaced the Mask Holder Stage,
To keep it from Scratching and to avoid  Small  Particles on your wafers  it will be good if you guys put a Clean Wipe over the plate before you star your process.    Thank You .