Problem karlsuss2 SNF 2008-01-18 13:36:16: Karl Suss #2 Status

mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 18 17:04:00 PDT 2008

The 6 months pm has been done, The wec has been rebuild and everything possibly can be checked on the system has been checked.
I tested the system
In vacuum mode,  1 um 3612 exposure 1 sec. with chuck ( with vacuum channel) 1 um was resolved on all 5 sites. The most beautiful wafer I have seen in a while.
The same  test ran with the solid quartz chuck was not as good, 1 um resolved in two areas but 1.5 um resolved in all 5 sites.
We did find the screw missing and we put it back on the quartz chuck so it should behave even better.