Problem karlsuss2 SNF 2008-05-06 01:39:00: all messed up.

vilanova at snf.stanford.edu vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Tue May 6 10:15:01 PDT 2008

I came in earlier today and I found the machine in a very bad
shape the Theta Stage was pulled out of the socket , the
screw that holds it in place was Blocking the WEC from
moving up & down therefore the machine wasnt working
I had to recalibrated the lamp because someone turn the
system off HE WEC IS A VERY CRITICAL PART OF THE
 MACHINE, PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH IT ,ALSO DO NOT
FORCE THE MICROMETERS  OUT OF THE PARAMETERS
LIMIT!!!!!!! tested, ok to use.