Comment karlsuss2 SNF 2009-01-05 22:07:08: update

mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 5 22:07:08 PST 2009

The system got the pm on 12/18 and 1/19 of 2008
I tested the system on 12/19. I ran two wafers simultaneously for each thickness and ran it with both developers.
1 um of 3612:
1.1 second of exposer in VAC.  contact regular developer Ldd26W vs. MF26A
I resolved 1um ( some area) and 1.5 um line and space  in all areas, with both developers.
For 1 um depending on your polarity of your mask and etc.  you need 1.1 to 1.3 seconds of exposer.

Please note that the original recipe already has been replaced with new developer and the recipe on both svgdev and svgdev2 has been modified for 1 um resist.
Same was done with 1.6 um 3612 , 1.6 seconds  of expose in Vac. contact and  1.5 um line and space was resolved in all areas with both developers.
Please note that the original recipe already has been replaced with new developer and the recipe on both svgdev and svgdev2 has been modified for 1.6 um resist.
depending on your polarity of your mask for 1.6 um resist you need 1.5 to 1.8 seconds of exposer.