Problem karlsuss2 SNF 2009-07-09 15:08:56: enter button not responding

mkerby at snf.stanford.edu mkerby at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 9 15:08:57 PDT 2009

 I could not remove my mask from the holder.  The change mask function worked to allow me to pull the large metal plate from the stage holder. When the plate was properly inverted in the loading dock holder, the enter button would not respond and I could not disable the mask vacuum.  I had to use the quick disconnect for the vacuum hose to remove the mask.  The system appears stuck.