Comment karlsuss2 SNF 2009-03-30 14:26:15: alignment check button vs align/cont/exp button

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 30 14:26:15 PDT 2009

I have found that if I use the alignment check button (just under the exposure button) to check my alignment, the wafer is brought fully into contact, and I can see if there has been a shift.  If there has, then press alignment contact button again to separate the wafer and mask and adjust alignment accordingly.  Some people have been seeing alignment problems because they are checking alignment by using the align/cont/exp button above the directional arrows, rather than the alignment check button.  I highly recommend using the alignment check button to actually check alignment.  Hope that helps.