Shutdown karlsuss2 SNF 2009-05-08 09:01:23: FSE working on system

gsosa at snf.stanford.edu gsosa at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 8 18:15:43 PDT 2009

FSE has finished working on tool. There is an issue with resolution across the wafer when exposing the test mask that we do not understand yet. Resolution across the wafer as roughly 1.5 microns in hard contact mode with 1.2 second exposure. We need to do further testing to understand and resolve the problem. If possible, please shoot and inspect a test wafer before commiting all of you wafers. Please report any problems in Coral.