Problem karlsuss2 SNF 2010-04-02 09:43:17: soft stop issue on BSA microscope

vilanova at snf.stanford.edu vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 2 11:22:54 PDT 2010

BSA MIcroscope reach  the end of limits therefore the BSA wasnt
working properly or working at all., I initialized the system and check
Left and right BSA and they are working Fine ,If the BSA microscope
(Either one of them ) gets moved out of the limit it gets stock , this is
why  the system beeps and warns you that the "BSA reach end Limit"
so Scope has to be moved back home position ,  Also checked the
Grab Image and system was working fine for me, Ok to use.