Problem karlsuss2 SNF 2010-04-25 16:18:43: Poor Alignment

jennyhu at snf.stanford.edu jennyhu at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Apr 25 16:18:44 PDT 2010

Repeated poor alignment on samples (small pieces) that is shifted or rotated much more than within user error (>5um).  The sample position sometimes shifts a little each time I move in and out of contact. My samples have blue tape on the back for better vacuum, and they are in contact mode right before I press expose.  Perhaps the vacuum is not very good so the sample moves a little during exposure? KS1 is down now so it's hard to check if it is the piece chuck or KS2.