Problem karlsuss2 SNF 2010-04-30 13:49:50: BSA focus totally out

mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 7 11:25:51 PDT 2010

We only got to spend few hours on the tool on to top it off the mask Karlsuss has to check front to back alignment Broke by the KS fse.
We did test the focus for BSA and found that we can focus it.
the top side focus on the right side drifted on 10X . No time to work on that.
On the issue of the samples are moved after they are contacted , they checked  Nitrogen flow, nitrogen presser and WEC presser some got adjusted some left as it was per my request.
Please report any issues with the system on Coral and let us know of any issues.