Problem karlsuss2 SNF 2010-05-14 09:41:48: alignment shift

mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 14 09:41:49 PDT 2010

There is an  intermittent alignment issues with both pieces and 4"
wafers.
I have send all the complains to Karlsuss and asked for a field service engineer visit.
As I have mentioned last week, they did not get a chance to spend too much time on the tool because it took too much
time to trouble shoot  KS1.
But I like to remind every one that when we tested the system we did not see the issues but the system was flagged by me in February for the alignment issue  so I am aware of it.