Problem karlsuss2 SNF 2011-08-12 15:17:45: Mechanical Reset Failure

kleedle at snf.stanford.edu kleedle at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 12 15:17:46 PDT 2011

Hi,
After exposing, the mask stuck to my piece and fell out of the mask holder when the piece dropped down. Neither the piece or the mask was damaged, however the machine is now in some kind error mode. It displays " Zaxis Reset Mechanics Failed" on the screen and asks for you to hit "Load" and then "Load" again to start, only to have reset mechanics fail again. Not sure how to reset the machine properly. My apologies.
Ken Leedle
coral id: kleedle