Problem karlsuss2 SNF 2011-12-08 18:38:16: Misalignment ~10 um

rhenn at snf.stanford.edu rhenn at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 8 18:38:16 PST 2011

I am processing chips with spray coated film. This process worked yesterdy using karlsuss1. The developed region is ~10-15 um away from the wafer flat then where it should be.  Before exposing the wafer, I brought the chip into contact and checked the alignment and it looked fine.I left it in contact and press the expose button. Somehow the chip shifted between alignment and exposure.