Problem karlsuss2 SNF 2011-10-14 18:51:22: Overcurrent Error (twice)

kgc at snf.stanford.edu kgc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 14 18:51:22 PDT 2011

I'm getting the same "overcurrent" error that seems to have been reported a lot in the past. Like everyone else, it drops my mask onto the wafer and has to restart. When it happened the first time, I thought it was a fluke and tried it again, but it happened again.
Previously today I had gotten it to expose a few wafers, but for some reason after development the pattern seemed faint, patchy, and diffuse. Not sure if the problems are related.