Problem karlsuss2 SNF 2012-07-28 21:15:04: Mechanical problem

felixcho at snf.stanford.edu felixcho at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Jul 28 21:15:05 PDT 2012

Dear labmembers,
Karlsuss 2 seems to be under a mechanical problem.
It doesn't work with mask changes or load operations
but shows a mechanical problem message on the panel over again.
I'm not sure it is due to the sticky tape attached on the
vacuum plate where wafers are usually put on
but I didn't try to remove it thinking my immature handling might
cause another problem. It will be appreciated if a more experienced
user or a staff member take a look at this and resolve the problem.
Thanks.