update

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 11 16:51:07 PDT 2004

Hello all,

As you know,  the system is yellow light for the WEC unit being damaged.

We have taken picture of the WEC and e-mailed  it to KS, I am not sure,
what is the next step? if we need to send the WEC out or we might be
able to polish it in house!? We will find out after they discuss the
situation KS head quarter.
So So depending on the situation,  at some point I need to take the WEC
unit out and that will impact every one's reservation. One thing I can
do is cut some of the time on DUV (ks1) if I have to. I will send out
email and let you know of the plan as soon as I know about them.

mahnaz