Up

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 19 11:42:05 PDT 2004

Hello all,

we worked on the system all morning  and lots of fine tuning  has been
done to KS2 by Ron Montgomery,   Karlsuss field service engineer.

We were able to Resolve 1.5 um line and space in Vacuum mode and the
best we could achieve in hard contact is 2.5 um on Right and left  and
on top and close to flat 3.5 um.
This is the best we can achieve at this time.

We have decided to order the rebuild kit for the WEC unit if there is a
rebuild kit
( Ron will look in to it)  if not we will  order all the parts and Mike
and Ron will  rebuild the WEC here at  Stanford so we can test the
system.
Please use the system with the information given to you above and DO not
make any adjustment and report any problem on the coral immediately.

mahnaz