please read/overlay

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 2 16:28:56 PDT 2009

Hello all,

You need to follow this for overlay work:
In order to check when the wafer goes into contact with mask please use
A*lignment check button ( I did put a red dot with an arrow to it).*
Pay attention at this time contact light is on
the mark will shift when in contact, do not adjust wafer and mask,  a*re
in contact, observe the direction  of the shift*
press alignment check button to go separated,  compensate for the shift
meaning go opposite of the shift and hopefully when you repeat this few
times the shift will be corrected. This will take few tries, trust me.

If doing critical work, develop wafer and inspect it before committing
rest of your wafers.

*Align cont/exp.   button is not showing the shift.*
 I will put a copy of this next to the equipment.
The cover is in poor shape and many of you are asking when will get
change?  I am looking into it.

mahnaz