update

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri May 8 17:36:51 PDT 2009

Hello all,

As you know for the last two days Karlsuss FSE worked on the kS2 . We
tested the system, pretty much all day today and we can not  get  a
perfect wafer to my standard.
we know that the WEC is level and the springs that deliver the presser
have been changed and performing.

We changed the wec presser and few other things but could not get 1.5 um
resolved across the wafer.
So Gary will leave the system in Yellow. *Please use the system, run a
test wafer and communicate your result with us.
*
By the way the shift when the wafer and mask went in contact in taken
care of.

mahnaz