Alignment shift, please read

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 4 09:28:01 PDT 2012

Hello all,

There were  few complains from last year that few labmembers had  noted
that they have seen misalignment while exposing multilayer.

I have tested the system and do not see the misalignment.
I have checked with few experienced labmembers whom use the system
regularly and they  do not see the misalignment either.

Please read the attachment and do not shy away from asking Uli and I  to
go over it with you.

I will add this to the procedure so there is always a copy in the lab
next to the tool.

mahnaz