Comment ksbonder SNF 2007-06-14 09:55:28: Computer update

emyers at snf.stanford.edu emyers at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 14 09:55:33 PDT 2007

I am still working on setting up the new PC for the K/S bonder. Ihave the operating software loaded and can login to the software. I created a general login.  I am currently trying to set up the
tool configuration to match the configuration on the old PC. I have both PC's hooked up on the Litho bench in the shop. There may be some additional software that needs to be loaded. I will be off on Thursday and Friday. If this can wait til I return on Monday, I will pick up where I left off. If anyone else works on them while I am gone and want's to install either of these PC's into the bonder to test, please take note: The power supplies on the PC's are set to 115 volt as they are set up at the bench. If they are installed into the bonder, the power supply voltage on the PC's MUST be changed to 230 volts( Small slide switch on power supply) or serious damage to the computer power supplies will result.