Problem ksbonder SNF 2012-04-16 22:20:22: equipment frozen

ysohn at snf.stanford.edu ysohn at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 16 22:20:23 PDT 2012

I was running my dummy wafer using standard recipe. This was my first wafer today. Everything looked normal but the machine was stucked at step 22 and couldn't get out of it. I waited for 1 hour but it still stayed in step 22. Try to use all possible buttons in controller (abort, pause, go standby, initialize machine) but nothing worked. In case anyone can get my wafer out, please just put it on the cleanroom wipe around the machine.
I left the machine just as it is, and also left it enabled.