Problem kscoat SNF 2008-09-10 18:17:32: Broken wafer on cold plate

johana at snf.stanford.edu johana at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 10 18:17:33 PDT 2008

I got an error message saying that the wafer could not be found on the cold plate. I was running my usual BARC program and the wafer had passed hot plate 1 at 200 C, so after talking to Mahnaz, I opened the cold plate from behind, as shown for the cleaning procedure. I found my quartz wafer broken into three large pieces and 2 tiny grains. I took them out and cleaned the plate with acetone and IPA before putting everything back.
I ran a test wafer and everything now seems fine.
--Johan