Computer shutdown Tuesday 8-10 a.m. ...

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Dec 4 11:52:00 PST 2000

SNF Lab members:

As you are likely well aware, we have been experiencing some computer ups and
downs over the past week or so.

Sun will be out tomorrow morning (Tuesday) starting at 8 a.m. to change one of
the processors and to do some extensive testing.  Although this should not
take the full time, we are plannng for a maximum shutdown period extending
until 10 a.m. tomorrow morning.

During the shutdown time, Coral will not be available.  Also, those of you who
access e-mail on snf will be unable to do so during that time.

Thanks for your support ... we hope that these changes will result in improved
avialability in the near future.