Coral Enable Problems ...

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Apr 7 09:53:42 PDT 2001

SNF Lab Members:

As a number of you are aware, Coral is not allowing people to enable and
disable equipment.  Although I don't yet know the specific cause, we appear to
have a networking problem resulting in the inability to reach the machine that
controls the interlock system.

We are doing everything we can to resolve or work around this problem ... but
it appears to involve networking infrastructure issues that may be beyond my
skill set.  Accordingly, I'm trying to find a work around and will keep you
posted as soon as I know anything ....

Sat, 9:45 a.m