Wet benches

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 9 09:35:18 PDT 2001

Hello all,

I like to let every one know starting 4/9/01 when you are processing
your wafers at any wet benches in the lab you are required to wear
safety  glasses with side shield. This means if you are wearing
correctional lenses  that has no side shield, you are required to wear
the safety glasses, full face shield or goggles over it while processing
at the wet benches. Students with correctional lenses can apply for one
time glasses with side shield through their department.
Full gear including full face shield and apron/ arm guard ( I am looking
in to arm guards  and I will order some as soon as possible) is required
when pouring or adding chemicals.

Please follow the rules and policies as meant to protect you and send
your comments and suggestion to me or any other staff members.

              mahnaz