conductive polymer for charge dissipation in e-beam lithograp hy

Jeiwei Chang Jeiwei.Chang at
Wed Aug 8 10:33:35 PDT 2001

We are also interested in PASA. We like to know compatibility to our E-beam
resist. Can you help us. Thank you so much.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yun Li [mailto:yunli at]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 8:40 AM
To: David Xu
Cc: labmembers at
Subject: Re: conductive polymer for charge dissipation in e-beam

I used one polymer called PASA suitable for your purpose. Email me
back then I can dig more information for you.

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, David Xu wrote:

> Does anyone have information about commercially available conductive
> polymers that can be used with resist for e-beam lithography on quartz
> wafer.
> Thanks.
> Tianzong Xu
> Lightwaves2020, Inc.

Yun Li
Material Science and Engineering
Stanford University

Office:  218 A  Mccullough    Lab: Mccullough X basement.
Tel: 650-723-2939

21E Escondido Village
Palo Alto CA 94305
Tel: 650-497-9321