Hitachi E-Beam Shutdown

James McVittie jmcvittie at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 17 12:06:57 PDT 2001

Lab Users,

This message is a copy of a notice that I sent out to the E-beam users
on Tuesday informing them of a tentative E-beam  shutdown for about 9
days starting on September 1.
We are still waiting for a reply from Hitachi before making a final
decision about this date.
The decision should be made by this Monday. If the September 1 start
date has to be delayed, the delay will be for at least 3 weeks.

    Thanks,  Jim McVittie