Do you have ever made Making Mylar mask using AutoCad?

Jae Hoon Sim jhsim at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 21 02:38:41 PDT 2001

I made mylar masks. I used AutoCad for the drawing program, and then export as EPS file. Linotext, which has a high resolution printer, required EPS format.
When my drawing was converted into EPS file, some problem occurred. There was some jumps in Inclined straight lines (line was not continuous). I guess that the resolution of EPS file was too low. However, I could not find any method to increase the resolution of EPS file. And, I don't have any other drawing program to use except for AutoCad. If you have ever made Mylar mask, and know how to solve this problem, please let me know. I need some help.

Thanks

Jae Hoon