Do you have ever made Making Mylar mask using AutoCad?

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 21 15:58:39 PDT 2001

I'm not familiar with this particular problem, although have seen other
problems with using AutoCAD for mask design.  You might try LinkCAD,
which is a nice utility for interconverting DXF, PS, GDS, and CIF file
formats -- it also allows you to see your mask design.  This can be
purchased through Bay Technologies for about $500 (before it went
commercial, it was only $25!)  Several of the SNF staff have this
program, so ask one of us if you would like to give it a try.

Mary