Complimentary Intel Developer Forum Industry Day Pass
ibrahim at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 22 14:28:48 PDT 2001
I have a bunch of complimentary Industry Day Passes for the Intel
Developer Forum (IDF) available if you're interested. IDF takes place
in downtown San Jose. I've left some passes on the desk at the main
entrance at CIS and also on the table near the information kiosk on the
main floor of Gates. You can also register through the web before 8/24
using the instructions listed at the end of this message.
The Industry Day Pass ($99 value) gets you into next Monday's (8/27)
lineup which starts at 1:30pm and includes:
- Presentation on Intel Research Direction by David Tennenhouse, VP Research
- Innovative PC Awards
- General Interest sessions
- Green Design: Technology & Environment
- Ease of Use/PC Quality Roundtable
- Security and Trusted Computing
- Technology Showcase with 180+ exhibitors showing off their latest
- Evening reception in the demo showcase
You'll also have access to executive keynotes that start at 8am, 8/28-8/30.
A free, light breakfast will be available before each keynote.
- Tues / Computing Strategy focus w/Paul Otellini, Jim Allchin
- Wed / Internet Clients: Louis Burns, Frank Spindler, Ron Smith
- Thurs / Infrastructure: Gadi Singer, Sean Maloney
More details are on the website at:
Keynote abstracts can be found at:
Exhibition info at:
If you can't pick up a pass, you may pre-register using the following method:
Click on "register now"
Click on "register online"
Use the Industry Day option
For the priority code, enter: IDP0 (that last digit is a zero - this is the
complimentary pass rather than paying $99)
Feel free to forward this info to others.
Apologies if you received multiple copies of this message.
More information about the labmembers