old RBS system/Ken Williams equipment drawings

Sharleen Beckwith beckwith at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 28 09:58:58 PDT 2001

Hear Ye, Hear Ye:

I have in my possession the Ken Williams drawings for the old RBS
system. If anyone thinks that some day they might want to resurrect
this system, you should get the drawings from me and keep them in a
safe place. Otherwise, these drawings will be discarded on Sept. 11.

Sharleen

P. S. If you had Ken Williams make equipment drawings for you, I
probably have them, too. You should claim them before Sept. 11.