Lab Cleanup Stickers/Vacuum Sealer

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 12 16:59:19 PST 2001

Fellow Labmembers --

Yes, this is yet another lab cleanup message...

1.  If you plan to work in the lab during the week of December 17,
please put a red sticker dot on each of your personal items (personal
storage bin and any items that might be found outside your bin, such as
your tweezers box, wafer boxes, etc.) so that we will know NOT to remove
them from the lab.  These sticker dots are available at our new
wipe-down station in the gowning room.

2.  A vacuum sealer has been placed at the wipe-down station (thanks
Henry!)  Instructions for use are posted just above the sealer and poly
vacuum sealing bags are available just below.  There is also plastic
crepe tape for sealing the edges of wafer boxes.  We hope these things
come in handy for packaging substrates and cassettes.

Things are thus far on schedule.  Most all the shelving has arrived.
And (much to Tony's consternation) 160 storage bins have arrived.  Now,
to assemble it all...  Any help for the cleanup is immensely appreciated
(and will be gratefully rewarded!)

Finally, many, many thanks to labmembers who have begun cleaning up --
the lab is already looking better!  (And after the shutdown it will look
BETTER yet!!)

Mary

National Nanofabrication Users' Network
mtang at snf.stanford.edu