[Fwd: Resist presentation]

FYaghmaie at Shipley.com FYaghmaie at Shipley.com
Thu Feb 1 17:20:15 PST 2001

Of corse, will be there at 1:40
Thanks

                    Mahnaz
                    Mansourpour            To:     Lab <labmembers at snf.stanford.edu>, frank
                    <mahnaz at snf.sta        yaghmaie <fyaghmaie at shipley.com>
                    nford.edu>             cc:
                                           Subject:     [Fwd: Resist presentation]
                    02/01/01 07:41
                    PM

Kind reminder about the talk tomorrow.

See you there
mahnaz

Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:18:50 -0800
From: Mahnaz Mansourpour <mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu>
To: Lab <labmembers at snf.stanford.edu>, svgcoat at snf.stanford.edu,
frank yaghmaie <fyaghmaie at shipley.com>, headway at snf.stanford.edu
Subject: Resist presentation

Hello all,

I am very pleased to announce that Dr. Frank Yaghmaie of Shiply has
accepted to give a talk in the area of i-line resist. I have expressed more
and more lab members are using glass and quartz wafers and he will talk
about different method like, FSC, face shield coverage and the benefit of
dye in the resist.

                            The talk will be on
                       Friday February 2nd. at 2 pm
                              Auditorium 101x