Welcome, Marilu Serrano

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 14 18:49:40 PST 2001

SNF Lab Members:

I'm pleased to announce that Ms. Marilu Serrano has joined us to handle many
of the administrative duties previously handled by Mary Donoghue.

You should be able to find Marilu in Carrel 044 or should be able to reach her
electronically at mserrano at snf.stanford.edu or by phone at x5-3664.

Marilu has a good deal of experience at Stanford that she brings to this
position and I'm confident that she will contrbute very quickly to the smooth
operation of our enterprise.  Please remember, however, that there are a lot
of new things that she is facing ...

Please join me in welcoming Marilu to the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility.