UP

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 20 17:36:30 PST 2001

Hello all,

I like to let everyone know that the bonder is up and I ran one anodic
bond and looked ok. I have to ask every one to take the time and review
your recipe very carefully. No more than 1500 N force should be applied
to the system at any point of time. No resist or epoxy  should go in to
the system.  Remember the system is very much material dependent. Take
the time and review  your recipe as  many damages is done  by running
the  wrong recipe. If your recipe does not have the comment in that with
your name and I see something is wrong I will delete that unless I hear
from you. We have to take responsibility toward that, there are many of
you and only one of me ( I am looking in to cloning) .  We can not
afford ( financially and time wise) to go down again or any time soon.

I will arrange a training for early next week.
mahnaz