failure notice (fwd)

Paul Jerabek jerabek at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Feb 22 14:43:00 PST 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 22 Feb 2001 22:06:37 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON at snf.stanford.edu
To: jerabek at snf.stanford.edu
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at snf.stanford.edu.

<members at snf.stanford.edu>:

Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:06:37 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul Jerabek <jerabek at snf.stanford.edu>
To: members at snf.stanford.edu
Subject: Micronic laser writer

 As many of you who need masks already know Laser writer is down.However
what we thought was a case of burned out terminal turned out to be a
burned out computer board.Micronic service doesn't have a replacement here
in US.They have to get it from Sweden (it's a Swedish machine) so it might
take some time.There is somebody coming here from Sweden this Friday
evening so I hope that person will be able to bring in new board.
 Those people who need masks right away, please let me know and I can send
your mask request to out industrial vendor Compugraphics.The price per
mask is however quite higher (about $750.- per 5" contact mask).
-Paul