Labmember Survey

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 22 17:47:02 PST 2001

Dear Labmembers:

The SNF staff and the newly formed faculty SNF Advisory Committee
recognize that there are problems which may have adversely affected your
ability to do research here.  In an effort to gage the current and
future needs of our labmember community, we ask that you contribute by
providing us with feedback on your experiences and opinions on how the
lab is meeting your research needs.

We ask that you fill out and return the Labmember Survey form, taking
time to elaborate as you see fit. This survey is anonymous. This results
will be used by the staff and the Advisory Committee to set the agenda
and priorities for the lab. Your honest, constructive, feedback is
vital.

Blank survey forms are available outside the lab entrance and online at
the SNF website (http://snf.stanford.edu).  Forms may be returned to the
labeled box, outside the lab entrance, or by mail to:

Labmember Survey
Attn:  Sandy Plewa
CIS-X Room 203X, Mail code 4075
Stanford University
Stanford, CA.  94305-4075

Please return responses by Monday, February 5, 2001.  Responses will be
then tabulated and summarized for all labmembers to review.

Thank you for your help,

The SNF Staff and Advisory Committee