Up date

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 24 12:23:54 PST 2001

Hello all,
Just to let you know what is happening with our Karl Suss.
I finally got the quote and the part # yesterday around lunch time.
Yesterday morning I had a voice mail from Klaus of KS that saying that
they are waiting for our P.O #. I left him a message saying that I still
have no part#. before I know it I had a copy in. Thanks to those people
who took the time and called him, he said this was unacceptable from
their part.
We did an urgent P.O yesterday, the amount is large. One item is about
$10,000  and the other $ 6000. The parts still need to be shipped to us
from Germany.

Thanks for being  so patient..

mahnaz