Return those SunRay smartcards ....

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 18 15:10:44 PDT 2001

SNF Labmembers:

We seem to be out of SunRay smartcards at the lab entrance.  We have a total
of 250 of them ... and it seems rare when there are more than 30 people in the
lab at one time.  So, where are the remaining 220 smartcards?

Remember .... they are common, shared cards.  They are not yours! Moreover,
even when you are using one of the cards, it contains no information about who
you are, your login name, or anything like that ... it merely contains the
Session ID number that was assigned to your login session.

So, return those cards when you are done with them .... other people need
them!!!

Thanks for you cooperation,