Errors on June Statements ....

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 19 17:43:08 PDT 2001

SNF Lab Members:

I screwed up!!! The file that we upload into the univesity accounting system
contained 2 copies of the supplies charges (wafers, etc.) instead of 1 copy of
the supplies charges and 1 copy of the direct-use staff charges (when one of
our staff members does some work for you).  As a result, your June statements
will show a double billing for recharged stockroom supplies.  I have uploaded
a journal today that should correct this situation by issuing a credit for the
proper amount of supplies and will also charge you for any June staff charges.
These corrections for June activity will show up as a part of your July
statement.

If there are financial folks in your organization who should be aware of this,
I'd appreciate it if you could forward this to me.

Thanks for you cooperation and understanding,