Lab is back up

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 1 15:20:27 PDT 2001

Hello all,

I just got a note that is ok to go back in the lab, we will send out
another email to let you know exactly what happened. The bad news is
that we are totally out of clean garments. Tony is trying very hard to
see if our vendor is willing to deliver some garments on Monday but so
far the result is " they do not do emergency delivery."
Your choice is either use the garment we collected and are in the
plastic bags or plan to use the lab on Tuesday morning ( mandatory time
off some times can be nice).

thank you for your cooperation

mahnaz