Shadow masking

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 4 09:40:27 PDT 2001

Hello all,

I like to invite all of you to join me on Thursday 6/7 at 9 in the
morning in the lab by our famous EV aligner. Chad Brubaker the staff
engineer from Electronic Vision will be here and we will go over the
Shadow masking tools and cover any other questions you have regarding
the bonder and aligner. We will concentrate on  shadow masking fixture
so I encourage all the interested members try to join the session to see
how the alignment works and get a general idea. Beth Pruitt has invited
Roger Horstmann of photo Science and she has kindly put some information
together which is attached to this email. Please review the info and
bring all your questions and suggestion.

   Mahnaz