Up date

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 6 16:22:19 PDT 2001

Hello all,

Kyle form KS fixed the system and back side alignment is fixed and ready
to be used. actually I did some training this afternoon and I was
impressed with no change and shift after going to contact.

On the SVG coater the technical support from AIO finally found the
problem, he will be back with the part tomorrow at 7 in the morning.  I
am hoping that the system will be up tomorrow. I will like to see no
reservation on the SVG coater. After is up first come first serve.

mahnaz