Thin film resistor

Hilmi Volkan Demir volkan at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 7 09:13:03 PDT 2001

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has experience with thin film resistors.
I would like to get a thin layer of resistive metal (TaN, NiCr or any
other choice) deposited on my polymide-planarized wafer, and then  to
pattern this metal layer into resistors next to my devices.

I would really appreciate any advice or suggestions you could give me.

Thanks for your help.

-Volkan

Hilmi Volkan DEMIR			    volkan at stanford.edu
					    www-miller.stanford.edu

Electrical Engineering Department           Solid State & Photonics Lab
Stanford University 			    Ginzton Lab AP-227
Stanford, CA 94305                          (650) 725-2291 (office)
					    (650) 725-7509 (fax)

100B Escondido Village, Stanford, CA 94305-7444  (650) 497-9302 (home)