Missing boxes

Trevor Niblock niblock at analatom.com
Thu Nov 1 17:47:04 PST 2001

Hi,

I'm working for Analatom at SNF and some of our stuff have gone missing.

In particular two larger boxes, one blue and one clear and also a couple
wafer boxes with SOI wafers.  They were in the far right corner of the
cleanroom relative to the entrance.

The larger boxes contained masks and wafers.  They are plastic and aprox 10"
deep, 12" high and 16" across.

They were marked Analatom and dated 10/03/01.

If anyone has moved or seen them could you please email me as we need to
find them.

many thanks

Trevor.

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or protected by
other legal rules. It does not constitute an offer or acceptance of an
offer, nor shall it form any part of a legally binding contract. If you have
received this communication in error, please let us know by reply then
destroy it. You should not use, print, copy the message or disclose its
contents to anyone. E-mail is subject to possible data corruption, is not
secure, and its content does not necessarily represent the opinion of this
Company. No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy or
completeness of the information and no liability can be accepted for any
loss arising from its use. This e-mail and any attachments are not
guaranteed to be free from so-called computer viruses and it is recommended
that you check for such viruses before down-loading it to your computer
equipment. This Company has no control over other websites to which there
may be hypertext links and no liability can be accepted in relation to those
sites.